HOLMEWOOD HOUSE SCHOOL
Uniform List for Boys Year 3 - 8
- All clothes, including underwear, MUST be clearly named with name-tapes – time spent marking your child’s clothing will save you and him a lot of trouble.
- Games clothes should be marked on the outside as well as the inside with LARGE nametapes.
Position of nametapes on the outside of games kit:
All tops – on the left hand side of the chest
All shorts – near the hem on the left hand side
Tracksuit bottoms – near the waistband on the left hand side
- All games clothes and towels must have loops for hanging in the changing room.
* School tie (Formal wear)
* House tie
* Trimmed Blazer
* Navy wax jacket
* Navy crested V-neck pullover OR V-neck sleeveless pullover
* Grey corduroy shorts (Years 3, 4 & 5)
* Long grey corduroy trousers (may be worn in exceptionally cold weather when Headmaster gives permission)
* Grey trousers (From Year 6)
* Long-sleeved blue shirt (Autumn & Spring terms)
Long-sleeved white shirt (Formal wear)
* Short-sleeved blue shirt (Summer term)
* Long grey socks with striped banding (Years 3, 4 & 5)
* Grey ankle socks with striped banding (Years 3, 4 & 5; Summer term)
* Grey ankle socks (FromYear 6)
Plain black shoes
* School scarf – striped wool or navy fleece (no other scarf may be worn)
* Fleece hat – navy or navy/sky quartered (no other hat may be worn)
* Navy fleece gloves
* Book bag (Years 3 & 4)
* House polo shirt (only one is required for House events)
* Navy/sky tracksuit
* Navy/sky hooded sweatshirt (optional)
* P.E. kit (navy T-shirt & shorts)
* Navy/sky rugby shorts
* Navy/sky reversible winter sports shirt (heavy weight)
* Navy/sky games shirt (light weight)
* Long navy/sky games socks
* Cricket jumper
* Cricket shirt
* Football boots (If playing rugby (Years 4 & above) require ‘Kite Mark’ safety studs – see Welcome Booklet)
Trainers with non-marking soles
White ankle socks
* Navysky swim shorts
* Swimming bag
* String bag for games kit
* Holmewood House sports kitbag (optional) (Year 6 & above)
Shin pads for football
* These are regulation and must be obtained from the School Shop
The above is a list of clothing required, the number of each article purchased is left to the individual parent.
All Regulation School Uniform is available from Simmonds School Shop (01892 864983) on site at Holmewood House.
Parents of current and new pupils can call 01892 864983 to make an appointment for a fitting at the school shop. The school shop is open during the school term as follows:-
Mondays : 8.00 – 9.30am, Wednesdays : 3.00 – 4.30pm, Fridays : 8.00 – 9.30am
and on advertised dates during the holidays. These dates are advertised in the weekly Newsletter and on the school website.
Uniform can also be bought online at www.simmonds-ltd.com. Any items bought online can be exchanged at the school shop with proof of purchase.