LORENDEN UNIFORM REGULATIONS
Please note there are some rules that apply specifically to the wearing of school uniform and pupils’ general appearance.
1. All pupils must have the correct uniform with each garment clearly labelled.
2. All pupils must wear navy/black sensible school shoes with heels not higher than
4cm. (Wedges, buckles, slip-on shoes and open-toed sandals are not acceptable.) Pupils
may wear T-bar navy/black sandals with Summer uniform.
3. Extreme haircuts or dyed hair are not permitted.
4. Jewellery may not be worn in school. If ears are already pierced only gold stud ear-
rings may be worn.
5. Hair 'elastics' and bands must be regulation school material or navy blue. Slides must be
navy, brown or gold. 'Fun' hair accessories are not permitted in any year group.
6. Kindergarten and Reception children need a pair of 'wellies' as individual and brightly
coloured as possible to make them easily identifiable.
7. All Pre-Prep children – Kindergarten to Year 2 – require a school painting overall. These
should be named with a hanging loop for keeping on individual coat pegs.
Children must travel to and from school in uniform. If there are extenuating circumstances, permission to travel in other clothes must be obtained from the Head.