School Uniform – Years 7 to 11
This must be worn at all times (including to and from school.)
- OPGS School tie with house colours – this must be visible and show seven stripes.* Students are not permitted to wear any other tie other than those awarded by the school.
- OPGS Blazer with school badge.*
- Plain white shirt which must be tucked in at all times with top button done up.
- OPGS black v neck pullover*
- Plain black trousers ('jean style', ‘super skinny’ or 'chino style' trousers are not permitted)
- Black socks.
- Black shoes (trainer or trainer style are not permitted)
- Plain black belt (if worn).
- Earrings, ear studs and jewellery are not permitted, nor the piercing of any part of the body.
- Plain dark outdoor coat.
- Bags should be substantial and able to cope with carrying a minimum of three A4 sized textbooks. A minimum capacity of 10 litres is recommended.
P.E. Kit – Years 7 to 11
- Maroon/sky reversible rugby shirt*
- OPGS PE Polo shirt (sky blue)*
- OPGS PE Shorts (white)*
- OPGS Rugby Shorts (black)*
- OPGS Rugby Socks*
- White PE Socks
- Boots for football and rugby (not blades of any type)
- Trainers or plimsolls for PE
- Shin pads for football
- Gum shield
Items marked * are available from our uniform supplier Simmonds Ltd. Those parents wishing to order online can find a link on the school website.
Equipment List – Years 7 to 11
All students should return to school in September equipped with:
- A pencil case
- A sufficient supply of black and blue pens.
- At least two HB pencils.
- At least one green writing pen.
- A scientific calculator.
- A ruler, compass and protractor.
- An eraser.
- Colouring pencils.
- Highlighter pens.
· Bags should be substantial and able to cope with carrying a minimum of three A4 sized textbooks. A minimum capacity of 10 litres is recommended.
Sixth Form Uniform
- The Sixth Form dress code is designed to enable students to look at their professional best. The dress code allows considerable freedom whilst ensuring that everyone's appearance is smart, sober in style and business-like.
- A formal suit in black, blue, grey, navy or maroon. Jacket and trousers must match.
- A formal shirt with a collar and sleeves
- A formal tie which must be visible at all times.
- Jackets must be blazers or another formal style.
- Skirts must be worn with tights.
- Skirts must not be too short or clingy.
- Trousers should be formal in style. Leggings are not permitted.
- Shirts/blouses/tops can be plain or patterned but must be formally cut.
- No low cut tops or strappy tops.