• A navy blue V Neck Jumper with school logo
• A plain white shirt or blouse with buttons (with collar buttoned to the neck suitable for tie wearing)
• A blue and red striped tie
• Black shoes – must be an appropriate safe style without large heels (trainers
should not be worn)
• Grey long or short school trousers for boys and optional for girls – no jogging bottoms, jeans or track suit bottoms
• Grey pinafore dress (with or without school logo) or grey skirt with white socks or grey tights
• Children must have appropriate named outdoor wear that can protect them from both cold and damp weather conditions.
• Plain dark socks with shorts or trousers.
• White socks or grey tights with skirts or pinafores
• Summer dress in blue and white checks with white socks
• A plain white shirt with buttons together with a school tie, grey skirt and white socks.
• Grey long or short trousers for boys and optional for girls – no jogging bottoms, jeans or track suit bottoms with white buttoned shirt
• Trainer socks are not allowed.
• Children may wear suitable sunglasses and hats for playtimes.
To encourage the children to take a pride in their appearance we ask them to tuck their shirts in when they are around the school and on visits and to have their top buttons fastened.
Shirts should be long enough so that they remain tucked in and collars wide enough to allow children to feel comfortable once their top button is fastened.
• Navy shorts
• White tee shirt (with or without school logo)
• Black plimsolls. Trainers may be worn but only for outdoor P.E. lessons.
• Tracksuits may be worn in colder weather for outdoor PE and games
School jumpers and ties should be ordered through the school uniform supplier. Shirts, dresses, trousers and skirts are available through the school office also, although if parents wish to purchase these elsewhere they may do so. Items can be ordered using the order forms which are available from the School Office.
Book bags, plain plastic wallets, P.E. bags and summer hats with the school logo are available to be purchased from the school office and at the new entrants’ induction meetings.